Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Excellent!

One of the best Pokemon flash vids I've seen yet! Good work!

RyanHatesMilk responds:

Thanks! I was a bit worried I was 5 years too late to be honest!!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Epic!!!

Best Zelda beat box ever!!!

Katan Katan

Epic

That is all I can really say about this movie. It really captures the imagination and takes you on a voyage of mystery. I would love to see more of this, I'm incredibly curious about where these two characters go on future exploits. Good work!!!

whopper freakout whopper freakout

You get such a great score from me because. . .

You had Dragon Force on the soundtrack!!! Herman Li is the shiznig! I gave you a 5/5, too! And, the flash was actually amusing, too. Good form!

What Are We Fighting For What Are We Fighting For

Interesting

The graphics and camera effects were great. The animation was a little sloppy, and the building blowing up could have used an explosion effect. But, it was good, nonetheless. Keep up the good work!

raven9892002 responds:

in the shot with the building blowing up the original plan was to have an explosion effect but it just ended up looking really stupid and out of place so i just decided to leave it out and add more blur and camera shake.

thanks for watching and keep tuned for my next movie whenever I feel the urge to make one

life : just a life : just a

Pretty good

A good message we all should listen to.

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 153 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 153

Creative. . .

But I just didn't find it that amusing. Looked like it needed a little more. But I can see potential in it. Build it, and they will come!

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Heh.

The Hyrde Ep. 1 The Hyrde Ep. 1

Pretty good. . .!

Heh, was that suppose to be Pandora's Box or something?

crank dat soulja clock crank dat soulja clock

No no no. . .tsk tsk

That is all that needs to be said...that wasn't anything but using something like Windows Movie Editor and layering a song over it. Anyone can do that in, like, five minutes.

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Heh

I thought this was rather creative. The randomness of this flash was hilarious. Good show!