Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Hilarious!

I watched the Dot Dot Dot video, and figured I'd see what it was all about. Found the simple 'game' to be rather amusing.

Final Fantasy Quest Demo Final Fantasy Quest Demo

That was pretty good!

The graphics were great, sound was just as good. And, I know it's a demo, but I think it could use a little more spice to the story. But, I like how you add the typical Final Fantasy dialog and have the main character respond in a smart ass sorta way. Kinda fresh in the series, really. Keep up the good work!

BrokenGenome responds:

Thanks For the Review!!
Yeah, the story was for the sake of making Quest gameplay - nothing to do with the Real storyline. ; )

Stage Girl Stage Girl

Meh

Better than some, worse than most. It could use some more options, but the graphics were pretty good. Good job!

Hinata dress up Hinata dress up

lmao!!!

Damn, scared the holy hell outta me. . .

Sonny Sonny

Fun

I just wish I had the time right now to spend on a game like that. Not too often you play a good none-sequel or original game. Especially a good ol' RPG.

Monoliths Mario World 2 Monoliths Mario World 2

Ha ha!

Wow, Mario. . .it's been such a long time. It was fun. The game could use some tweeks, though. Like, smoother game play, and a bigger screen. But, other than that, it was great!

Dead Frontier Night Three Dead Frontier Night Three

Great!

The movement was perfect. Along with graphics, interactivity, and sound. Good game!

DBZ - Dress Up Chi Chi DBZ - Dress Up Chi Chi

All I have to say is

Why? You could have spent some more time giving more options, better graphics, etc. Next time, take your time, please.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

I. . don't know why. . .

I got so frickin' hooked on this. I played it for three hours straight! Good form.

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

Ha!

That was the funniest game I've ever played thus far on Newgrounds!